- 10½-inch Skillet with Cover
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Santoku Knife
- 3-quart Mixing Bowl
- 4 pears, seeded and halved
- 1 tablespoon chicken base
- 2 (6.4-ounce) tuna pouches
- ½ cup green peas
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup fresh cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, julienned or small diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, julienned or small diced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, julienned or small diced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In the 10½ inch Skillet, add the chicken base and ½ cup of water. Add the vegetable pears and cover with the Redi-Temp® valve closed; cook at medium-high heat for 12 minutes.
- In the 3 quart Mixing Bowl, add all remaining ingredients; stir well and set this mixture aside.
- When vegetable pears are ready, carefully remove part of their core using a spoon. Let cool them off in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
Fill with tuna mixture and serve.