- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 1-quart Mixing Bowl
- 10-inch Gourmet Skillet
- Filet Knife
- Royal Cutter (Cone #1)
- Double Griddle
- Slotted Turner
Corn and Bean Salsa Ingredients:
- ½ cup green bell peppers, diced
- ½ cup red bell peppers, diced
- ½ cup black beans precooked
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (6 oz) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons Blackened Seasoning
- 14 ounces Chihuahua cheese
- 4 (10 or 12-inch) flour tortillas
Corn and Bean Salsa Procedure:
- Dice bell peppers.
- In the bowl add all the ingredients for the salsa and mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to the 10-inch Gourmet Skillet, and preheat at medium-high for 2-3 minutes, or until the oil is very hot. Reduce temperature to low, add fillets (previously seasoned with the blackened seasoning), and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- With the Filet Knife, cut tilapia into 1-inch pieces.
- Using the Royal Cutter with Cone #1, grate cheese.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the Double Griddle, and preheat at medium-high for 2-3 minutes, or until the oil is very hot. Place 2 tortillas on the griddle and add to each one ¼ cup of cheese, ½ cup of salsa, half of the tilapia, another ¼ cup of cheese and top with the other tortillas. Cook for 2 minutes one side, flip with the Slotted Turner; cook for 2 more minutes and serve.