- · Paring Knife
- · 3-quart Mixing Bowl
- · Double Griddle
- · Slotted Turner (6-piece Kitchen Tool Set)
- · 1½-quart Saucepan
- · 2-quart Mixing Bowl
- · Round Slotted Masher
Pancake Batter Ingredients:
- · ½ cup sliced strawberries
- · 1 cup pancake mix
- · ¾ cups 1% reduced fat milk
- · ½ cup whole blueberries
- · 1½ tablespoons butter
Strawberry Syrup Ingredients:
- · 3½ cups sliced strawberries
- · 2 tablespoons water
- · 2 tablespoons honey
- 1. Using the Paring Knife, slice strawberries.
- 2. In the 3-quart Mixing Bowl, add pancake mix and milk; mix well. Add sliced strawberries and blueberries; combine.
- 3. Preheat the Double Griddle with 1 tablespoon butter for 1½ minutes at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Using the Slotted Turner, carefully spread butter on the griddle surface. Add 6 (1/4 cup) portions of the mixture to make the pancakes. Cook about 3 minutes per side. Add ½ tablespoon butter to the griddle and repeat steps to cook remaining pancakes.
Strawberry Syrup Procedure:
- 1. In the 1½-quart Saucepan, add 2½ cups strawberry slices and water. Cover with the Redi-Temp valve open and cook at medium-high temperature. When the valve whistles (3 minutes), turn off stove.
- 2. In the 2-quart Mixing Bowl, add cooked strawberries and honey. Using the Round Masher, mash strawberries completely.
- 3. Top pancakes with syrup and garnish with remaining strawberry slices.