- Oil Core Electric Skillet
- Food Cutter (Cones 1 and 2)
- 5-quart Mixing Bowl
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 30 saltine crackers, shredded (Cone #1)
- 2 eggs
- ½ medium carrot, shredded (Cone #1)
- 1 small potato, julienned (Cone #2)
- ½ cup cabbage, julienned (Cone #2)
- ½ cup celery, shredded (Cone #1)
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded (Cone #1)
Cut vegetables and cheese with the Food Cutter. Put ground beef in the 5-quart Mixing Bowl and pour tomato sauce. Add saltine crackers, eggs, and all vegetables; mix well.
Arrange mixture in the Oil Core to form the meatloaf. Spread ketchup on top and cover with Cheddar cheese. Cover and start cooking at 300 °F for about 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 225 °F and cook for approximately 25 minutes.